‘Muzik Speaks’ is a music community based on sharing!
We truly believe that music can ‘speak louder than words’ – when you can’t find any words to say what you think or feel, often, music can! Not only can music fit a given situation or emotion perfectly, but it is also the topic of many a conversation.
Discussions about music can bring people closer together or lead passionate people into many musical debates – the credibility of a band or artist; the quality of a song’s production; what well-crafted songwriting is, etc.
Whatever your musical passion or you’re listening to presently, this blog is aimed at bringing people together to share what they’re listening to, in the hope of forming a music-based community. Whether you reply to posts with a simple link to a music video or song, or wish to share the reasons and personal experiences for your love of that song, we want to hear all about how ‘Muzik Speaks’ to you!
The style of ‘Muzik Speaks’
‘Muzik Speaks’ will consist mainly of a daily theme for 5 days of the week. We will be posting songs/music videos at 8am every day, every week, related to each day’s theme. The hope is to bring new or popular music to you, for your enjoyment, but what we really want to hear from you, are your replies to each post with songs/videos based on the same theme for that day!
Why? Because we’re music lovers too, and we want to hear what popular, new or exciting music you’re listening to, and are sure other people will too!
Sharing is Caring!
This community is all about sharing, posting and talking – all about music!
The Daily Themes:
- Mellow Monday – easy-listening songs to relax into the week ahead.
- Two4Tunesday – two songs you can’t get enough of right now – these could be from popular or unsigned artists; it doesn’t matter what genre, it’s all about what you’re loving right now!
- Wild-Card Wednesday – guilty pleasures, quirky songs, unreleased rarities, album tracks, etc. Something unusual which grabs you!
- Throwback Thursday – popular on social media everywhere; it does what it says – songs which blast at you from your past.
- Feel-Good Friday – something fun, happy and uplifting which give you that Friday feeling!
All that’s left to say, is welcome to the community…and now let the Muzik Speak!
Matt – Muzik Speaks
P.S. If you’re interested in becoming a writer for the blog – get in touch via the Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/muzikspeaks). The first couple of weeks will consist of posts mainly by myself (Matt), although will be joined shortly by an additional writer.