We felt it was time to create the ultimate remix playlist, to accompany/rival the likes of the latest Now That’s What I Call Remix album, putting all the world’s best remixes into one mammoth playlist.
This playlist has been lovingly crafted to include a variety of remixes we love, as well as suggestions from you guys!
If you already own the songs and want the custom artwork, please feel free to copy/download it below:
This playlist is packed to the brim with some of the best remixes around:
- Bazzi – Mine (Jengi Remix)
- Maroon 5 – What Lovers Do featuring SZA (A-Trak Remix)
- NEIKED – Sexual featuring Dyo (Oliver Nelson Remix)
- Shawn Mendes – There’s Nothing Holdin’ Me Back (NOTD Remix)
- Charlie Puth – Attention (Bingo Players Remix)
- Avicii – Lonely Together featuring Rita Ora (Alan Walker Remix)
- Sigrid – Strangers (TIEKS Remix)
- P!nk – What About Us (Tiësto’s AFTR:HRS Remix)
- Kesha – Praying (Frank Walker Remix)
- Craig David – I Know You featuring Bastille (Sultan + Shepard Remix)
- Thirty Seconds To Mars – Walk On Water (R3hab Remix)
- Maroon 5 – Wait (Chromeo Remix)
- Taylor Swift – …Ready For It? (BloodPop® Remix)
- P!nk – Beautiful Trauma (E11even Remix)
- Niall Horan – Slow Hands (Basic Tape Remix)
- Miley Cyrus – Malibu (Alan Walker Remix)
- Rita Ora – Anywhere (R3hab Remix)
- Britney Spears – Make Me… featuring G-Eazy (Tom Budin Remix)
- Demi Lovato – Sorry Not Sorry (Freedo Remix)
- The Chainsmokers – Something Just Like This featuring Coldplay (Alesso Remix)
- Sam Smith – Like I Can (Artful Remix)
- Zedd – Stay featuring Alessia Cara (The Kemist Remix)
- David Guetta & Afrojack – Dirty Sexy Money featuring Charli XCX & French Montana (Banx & Ranx Remix)
- Charli XCX – Boys (Nevada Remix)
- Clean Bandit – I Miss You featuring Julia Michaels (Cahill Remix)
- Liam Payne – Bedroom Floor (Cash Cash Remix)
- Anne-Marie – Heavy (John Gibbons Remix)
- NEIKED – Call Me featuring MIMI (Alex Adair Remix)
- Kesha – Learn To Let Go (Feenixpawl Remix)
- Mabel – Finders Keepers featuring Kojo Funds (DUSK Remix)
- Rita Ora – Your Song (Cheat Codes Remix)
- Miley Cyrus – Younger Now (Fred Falke Remix)
- ZAYN – LIKE I WOULD (Oliver Nelson Remix)
- Busted – Thinking Of You (TAYST Remix)
- Charlie Puth – We Don’t Talk Anymore featuring Selena Gomez (Attom Remix)
- Julia Michaels – Issues (Alan Walker Remix)
- Vance Joy – Lay It On Me (Said The Sky Remix)
- Selena Gomez – Wolves (Said The Sky Remix)
- James Arthur – Naked (CADE Remix)
- Sam Smith – Lay Me Down (Tiësto Remix)
I hope you enjoy this playlist as much as I’ve enjoyed creating it! Please share the link to this post, or the playlist itself and give it a follow on Spotify too – https://open.spotify.com/user/muzik5peaks/playlist/1nN0ylV9EkCnCFOo3b6jW5?si=fFo3ZTQuTfq57o7xBw5Yig. If you’ve got any songs to suggest for us to add to the playlist, please let us know 🙂
Matt – Muzik Speaks
This weekend, we present you with our first ever #SummerSongs playlist for 2015! This playlist has been lovingly crafted by the current Muzik Speaks writers, each contributing some summery songs we love!
If you already own the songs and want the custom artwork, please feel free to copy/download the artwork below:
Matt’s Song Selections
There are so many songs on this playlist that I just love! They’re either current songs which right now are giving me that summer feeling, or are a few years old but hold memories for me.
Some of the songs I’ve chosen include;
- Jason Derulo – ‘Try Me’ featuring Jennifer Lopez and Matoma – this song’s got a distinct dancehall sound and captured me instantly. The song is on Derulo’s new album, Everything Is 4 and although it’s an album track, it’s the perfect opening track for our summer playlist!
- Sam Smith – ‘Lay Me Down (Tiësto Remix)’ – this remix is incredible! I’m a big fan of remixes anyway, but Tiësto’s euphoric, spacious sound on this track, has transformed an already beautiful song, into a electronica dream!
- Walk The Moon – ‘Avalanche’ – an album track from their latest release, Talking Is Hard, this song’s guitar sounds make it an upbeat, melodic song. It reminds me of something out of a sunny scene in Made In Chelsea or on the beach.
- One Direction – ‘Stockholm Syndrome’ – OK, so I feel I should justify this selection! One Direction, no matter what you think of them, have written some damn good songs; this being one of them! This song has a clear 80s quality to it, it sort of reminds me (not sure why!) of Climie Fisher‘s ‘Love Changes’.
- Tyler James – ‘Why Do I Do?’ – I used to love this song when it was released back in 2004 and the jazz-pop qualities of this song are unique and captivating. It’s damn catchy too!
- Fall Out Boy – ‘Favorite Record’ – I love Fall Out Boy and they have gone from strength to strength over the years. I love the production on this track and its use of certain effects on the vocals and guitars make it intriguing to listen to. It’s lyrics are also fairly reminiscent and that for me is a quality of summer; making memories to reminisce in years to come.
- Michael Jackson – ‘Love Never Felt So Good‘ featuring Justin Timberlake – this song has previously been a #FeelGoodFriday track of mine and it’s not hard to tell why! It’s a perfectly sculpted pop song with the uplifting sounds of Michael Jackson’s vocals, married with modern Timbaland production and support of Justin Timberlake’s voice.
- Razorlight – ‘Rip It Up’ – released back in 2004, this has many memories of countless parties I went to whilst at my secondary school and just makes me think of times I spent with friends. It’s energetic tempo makes for a hard-hitting belter.
- Vance Joy – ‘Riptide’ – this song is a personal favourite of mine; I was once shown this track by someone I admire for overcoming their fear of performing and its California surfing sound is the perfect calming close to our playlist.
My other selections include songs by; Ariana Grande, Two Door Cinema Club, Train, DJ Fresh featuring Rita Ora, Sigma, Frankmusik, Clean Bandit and Shift K3Y.
That’s it from me! I hope you like the songs I’ve contributed to the playlist and that they might help shape some memories for you too. Please share this playlist with your friends. Matt x
Max’s Song Selections
I’m really excited to share this playlist with you guys, it’s packed full of great tunes listen to this summer. Our selection is quite varied in styles and genres as we hope to capture all the highs and lows of your summer through the playlist.
The song I added to this playlist are:
- Dan Croll – ‘From Nowhere’ – this song is just far too cheery to not have in your summer playlist! The upbeat riffs and instruments make this song a good listen.
- Only Real – ‘When This Begins’ – to be honest I’m in love with this whole album. But this tune fits best with our Summer vibes, it’s probably one you’ll put on, sit back and relax to. If you like ‘Only Real’ be sure to check his feature in my #WildCardWednesday post.
- Toddla T – ‘Take It Back’ – although this song isn’t too recent, I think some clean Drum n Bass is essential for a good playlist. ‘Take It Back’ has some beautiful vocals over this great backing track.
- La Roux – ‘Uptight Downtown’ – This song grabbed me by it’s instrumentals, it’s on the verge of a pretty interesting ‘funk’ track. Also I personally love La Roux’s voice regardless, it’s so clean and natural sounding. Her songs should defiantly feature in your summer this year!
- SBTRKT – ‘IMO’ – this song is a little different to the others. It’s a very mellow tune, with an overall softness to the instrumental. It’s a beautiful song nonetheless, some really nice production went into this!
These are all of the songs I’ve decided to choose for the summer; enjoy!
We’ve gathered only the best songs which are sure to make your summer special. We want this summer to be one you’ll remember for the best reasons! Check out the full playlist on Spotify. We hope you enjoy it as much as we do!
Matt & Max – Muzik Speaks