Zara Larsson is an incredible pop singer-songwriter from Sweden, who has collaborated with the likes of Clean Bandit (‘Symphony‘) and MNEK (‘Never Forget You‘), and released a whole heap of monster solo hits too.
Since the release of her debut album, So Good, back in 2017, she has been busy touring and undoubtedly working on new music with her latest single, ‘Ruin My Life’ being her first new music since then.
The song itself is a very up-beat pop track that has some rather wonderful production but since the release of the piano version, I haven’t been able to get enough of it. It’s amazing how such a catchy pop track can be made into such a beautiful ballad just by stripping it back to a piano!
Sit back, relax, turn it up loud and get lost in all of its beauty!
What are your thoughts on the piano version of this pop song? Do you have a #MellowMonday track to recommend us? Please leave your thoughts or song suggestions in a comment or via social media.
Matt – Muzik Speaks
‘Ruin My Life (Piano Version)’ can be downloaded off iTunes now – https://itunes.apple.com/gb/album/ruin-my-life-piano-version-single/1443604009
We felt it was time to create the ultimate chillout playlist, combining as many different genres as possible into one, super-relaxing, easy-listening place. This playlist has been lovingly crafted to include a variety of chilled songs we love as well as suggestions from you guys!
If you already own the songs and want the custom artwork, please feel free to copy/download the artwork below:
Cassettemix + Chill Playlist
This genre-spanning playlist includes the following chilled-out tracks:
- Justin Bieber – I’ll Show You
- Chris Malinchak – So Good To Me
- DJ Snake – Let Me Love You featuring Justin Bieber (Andrew Watt Acoustic Remix)
- Aquilo – Sorry
- Years & Years – Eyes Shut
- The 1975 – Paris
- The Japanese House – Swim Against The Tide
- MUNA – So Special
- Zara Larsson – Lush Life (Acoustic Version)
- The Beach – Geronimo (Acoustic Version)
- Years & Years – Without
- George Ezra – Budapest
- Amy Winehouse – Tears Dry (Original Version)
- Simply Red – Holding Back The Years
- Timeflies – Stuck With Me
- John Mayer – Who You Love featuring Katy Perry
- One Direction – Perfect (Matoma Remix)
- X Ambassadors – Renegades
- Sons Of Maria – You & I
- Ella Eyre – We Don’t Have To Take Our Clothes Off
- Alex Parks – Out Of Touch
- You+Me – Break The Cycle
- Freshlyground – I’d Like
- George Michael – Jesus To A Child
- Chicane – Poppiholla (5am Mix)
- Sia – Elastic Heart (Piano Version)
- Miley Cyrus – Adore You
- TIEKS – Sunshine featuring Dan Harkna (Acoustic Version)
- Echosmith – Cool Kids (Acoustic)
- Ben Haenow – Second Hand Heart featuring Kelly Clarkson (Acoustic)
- Ella Henderson – Missed
- Kelly Clarkson – Piece By Piece (Idol Version)
I hope you enjoy this playlist as much as I’ve enjoyed creating it! Please share the link to this post, or the playlist itself and give it a follow on Spotify too – https://open.spotify.com/user/muzik5peaks/playlist/3V0deIVNCsaBTc6haHRFrk
Matt – Muzik Speaks