Brighton Pride is fast approaching and to celebrate, we have created our first ever, Brighton Pride Weekender playlist dedicated to one of the city’s biggest annual events to promote equality and diversity with the aim to eliminate discrimination against the lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) community.
This playlist has been lovingly crafted to include a variety of tracks, by the artists performing at Brighton Pride 2018, as well as some other great anthems!
If you already own the songs and want the custom artwork, please feel free to copy/download it below:
We hope you enjoy this playlist as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it! Please share the link to this post, or the playlist itself and give it a cheeky follow on Spotify too – https://open.spotify.com/user/muzik5peaks/playlist/5nXqTcFL05VwLPppVaNIE6?si=fV9Vk8vDQgCVQUgAUzI9ng. If you’ve got any songs to suggest for us to add, please let us know 🙂
Matt – Muzik Speaks
We felt it was time to create the ultimate chillout playlist, combining as many different genres as possible into one, super-relaxing, easy-listening place. This playlist has been lovingly crafted to include a variety of chilled songs we love as well as suggestions from you guys!
If you already own the songs and want the custom artwork, please feel free to copy/download the artwork below:
Cassettemix + Chill Playlist
This genre-spanning playlist includes the following chilled-out tracks:
- Justin Bieber – I’ll Show You
- Chris Malinchak – So Good To Me
- DJ Snake – Let Me Love You featuring Justin Bieber (Andrew Watt Acoustic Remix)
- Aquilo – Sorry
- Years & Years – Eyes Shut
- The 1975 – Paris
- The Japanese House – Swim Against The Tide
- MUNA – So Special
- Zara Larsson – Lush Life (Acoustic Version)
- The Beach – Geronimo (Acoustic Version)
- Years & Years – Without
- George Ezra – Budapest
- Amy Winehouse – Tears Dry (Original Version)
- Simply Red – Holding Back The Years
- Timeflies – Stuck With Me
- John Mayer – Who You Love featuring Katy Perry
- One Direction – Perfect (Matoma Remix)
- X Ambassadors – Renegades
- Sons Of Maria – You & I
- Ella Eyre – We Don’t Have To Take Our Clothes Off
- Alex Parks – Out Of Touch
- You+Me – Break The Cycle
- Freshlyground – I’d Like
- George Michael – Jesus To A Child
- Chicane – Poppiholla (5am Mix)
- Sia – Elastic Heart (Piano Version)
- Miley Cyrus – Adore You
- TIEKS – Sunshine featuring Dan Harkna (Acoustic Version)
- Echosmith – Cool Kids (Acoustic)
- Ben Haenow – Second Hand Heart featuring Kelly Clarkson (Acoustic)
- Ella Henderson – Missed
- Kelly Clarkson – Piece By Piece (Idol Version)
I hope you enjoy this playlist as much as I’ve enjoyed creating it! Please share the link to this post, or the playlist itself and give it a follow on Spotify too – https://open.spotify.com/user/muzik5peaks/playlist/3V0deIVNCsaBTc6haHRFrk
Matt – Muzik Speaks
Like our Facebook page (www.facebook.com/muzikspeaks)
Anne-Marie – ‘Alarm’
Anne-Marie is an incredibly talented songstress who started her career supporting Rudimental as their lead vocalist for a couple of years before embarking on her own solo career.
Since then, she has released the smash hit single, ‘Alarm’, which reached inside the Top 20 of the UK Charts and has been played regularly on Radio 1. She was also crowned as the winner of MTV’s Brand New for 2016 in January.
Her voice is incredible, her style is fantastic and she’s got a really edgy sound – she’s raising the bar on pop and making it credible and cool!
I’m excited to hear her debut album when it’s released!
‘Alarm’ is on iTunes for downloading now! – https://itunes.apple.com/gb/album/alarm/id1109410070?i=1109410295
TIEKS – ‘Sunshine’ featuring Dan Harkna
TIEKS has recently grabbed everyone’s attention with his single ‘Sunshine’, featuring the vocals of Dan Harkna. Although it was released nearly a year ago, since being featured in a Fiat 500 advert, it has recently been re-released and gathered popularity, reaching inside the Top 20 of the UK charts.
This song is riddled with house beats and has a very current feel to it – it’s a proper summer tune through and through.
What I want to hear is a follow-up single from the producer – something with a similar style!
‘Sunshine’ can also be downloaded from iTunes now! – https://itunes.apple.com/gb/album/sunshine-feat.-dan-harkna/id1025887786?i=1025888342
Matt – Muzik Speaks